Mold making process
In general, the mold making process is as follows:
Review - preparation - processing - formwork processing - core processing - electrode processing - mold parts processing - inspection - assembly - flying mold - trial - production
A. Formwork processing;
1. Numbering 2. A/B board processing 3. Panel processing 4. Thimble fixing plate processing 5. Floor processing
B. Core processing
1.Flying edge 2. Rough grinding 3. Milling machine processing 4. Clamping processing 5. CNC roughing 6. Heat treatment 7. Fine grinding 8. CNC finishing 9. EDM 10. Wire cutting (slow wire) 11. Provincial mold
C. Mold parts processing;
1. Slider processing 2. Pressing block processing 3. Splitter taper sleeve processing 4. Insert processing
Formwork processing details
1. The number should be uniform, and the core should be numbered. It should be the same as the number on the mold frame and the direction is the same. It is not easy to make mistakes when assembling.
2. A/B plate processing (ie, moving die frame processing),
a. A / B plate processing should ensure that the parallelism and verticality of the mold frame is 0.02mm,
b. Milling machine processing: screw hole, water hole, thimble hole, machine hole, chamfer
c: bench work: tapping, trimming.
3. Panel processing: Milling machine processing machine nozzle hole or machining nozzle hole.
4. Thimble fixing plate processing: milling machine processing: ejector plate and
The B plate is connected by a back stitch, and the B plate faces upward, and the thimble hole is drilled from top to bottom.
The thimble countersunk head needs to turn the ejector plate up and down, correct it, first rough it with the drill bit, then use the milling cutter to finish the position and chamfer.
5. Base plate processing: Milling machine processing: scribing, correction, boring, chamfering.
(Note: Some molds need to be forced to pull the top of the strong to strengthen the top mechanism, such as adding screw holes in the thimble plate)
Core processing details
1. Roughing flying six sides: processing on the milling machine to ensure verticality and parallelism, leaving a residual amount of 1-2mm
2. Rough grinding: large water grinding processing, first grinding large surface, clamping the small surface with the batch division, ensuring the verticality and parallelism at 0.05mm, leaving the margin, bilateral 0.6-0.8mm
3. Milling machine processing: first correct the milling machine head, ensure that within 0.02mm, correct the pressing of the workpiece, first processing the screw hole, thimble hole, threading hole, inserting the needle head to open the thick, machine nozzle or material nozzle hole , the flow cone is chamfered and then the water hole is made, and the R angle is milled.
4. Wrench processing: tapping, typing code
5.CNC roughing: leaving a margin
6. External heat station HRC48-52
7. Fine grinding; large water grinding processing to the negative frame of 0.04mm, ensuring parallelism and verticality within 0.02mm
10. Wire cutting (slow wire) accuracy is plus or minus 0.005.
11. Save the mold, ensure the smoothness, and control the size of the cavity.
12. Processing into the gate, exhaust, zinc alloy in general, the gate opening 0.3-0.5mm, exhaust opening 0.06-0.1mm, aluminum alloy gate opening 0.5-1.2mm, exhaust opening 0.1-0.2, plastic row Open the air 0.01-0.02, try to be a little wider and thinner.
1. First, the milling machine roughs six sides,
2. Fine grinding six sides to size requirements,
3. Milling machine roughing hanging table,
4. The hanging table is finely ground to the size requirement and slides with the mold frame.
5. The milling machine processes the bevel to ensure that the slope is consistent with the pressing block, leaving the remaining flying mode,
6. Drilling water and oblique guiding hole, the inclined guiding column hole is 1 mm larger than the guiding column, and chamfering, the inclination of the inclined guiding column hole should be 2 degrees smaller than the slope of the sliding slope of the slider. The inclined guide post hole can also be reworked together with the mold frame after flying and molding the upper mold, depending on different conditions.
OEM & ODM Capability
Able has a wide range of mould making and injection moulding ,package processing and assembly services, allowing us to provide one stop manufacturing service, from product idea to the final product, including: product design, mould building, injection moulding, assembly with packaging, final testing, export to customer factory.
OEM “One stop” service
Research & Development
The development prospect of China's plastic mold manufacturing industry is very good, and the market demand is very large in the future. However, we also have many shortcomings, which require us to continuously improve, so that our plastic mold industry can get more internationally. Certainly, we must constantly improve the process technology to meet the requirements of higher-end customers, always standing at the forefront of market demand.