Plastic mold 2D ranking steps and precautions!
Plastic mold 2D ranking
First, the steps of grouping the map
1. Only the mechanism for creating a bar or profile can convert a product 3D image file into a 2D image file. Pay attention to the proportional problem. (1:1 ratio);
2. Go to the product map on the 2D image file to add shrinkage and mirroring. Note: After completing the above two steps, you must check it. You can measure the product in the same place before and after the shrinkage to check whether the shrinkage is correct.
3. The finished product baseline must be set before the assembly. That is, the features of the product, such as boss or large plane, can be found in the X, Y, and Z axes. The search for features should be as close as possible to the center of the finished product. If the two upper and lower covers are matched, the reference should be the same point. The finished product baseline is an integer relative to the center of the mold;
4. Exhaust the mold core according to the finished product baseline. Steps and highlights:
a, delete the dotted line on the finished product;
b. If the side view is a section, the solid line of the side view should be changed to the dotted line, leaving only the solid line of the section;
c. The parting surface of the finished product should be represented, with emphasis on the main parting surface, the oblique pin, and the parting surface of the slider. The breakage on the parting surface is also required to be broken;
d. It is also necessary to disassemble the mold core into the sub-section, and the front view into the sub-passage is represented by a yellow line, and the submerged head is also required to be represented. Avoid the phenomenon of thin iron between the input and the input, generally not less than 1mm. (The mold parts need to be disassembled into the sub-parts, which are generally not well processed or deep in the ribs and some bosses).
5, ejector pin, waterway, the last row of mold screws. It should be noted that the three can not interfere, the distance between the three is not less than 3mm, and should be considered together when disassembling. The following are the arrangement of thimble, waterway and screw:
a, the thimble should be placed in the finished product is not easy to demould, such as the edge of the finished product, ribs and plastic deep. The size of the thimble should be as large as possible to increase the strength. The shape of the thimble finished product should be no less than 0.6-1mm to avoid thin iron.
b. The purpose of the drainage road is to take away the mold temperature as soon as possible to achieve the cooling effect. Straight waterways work best.
C, mold core screws are generally arranged in four, the position should be as symmetrical as possible.
6. The mold core should pay attention to the strength problem. The edge of the product should be no less than 20mm from the edge of the plastic injection mold. The distance between the edge of the mold and the edge of the mold should be determined according to the size of the mold. The large mold should be 50mm or more, and the small mold should be 30-50mm. The bottom of the world is less than 350mm as a small mold). Individuals with special requirements should be treated individually.
1. The position of the finished product in the inner mold should be discharged in the best effect situation. It is necessary to consider the water mark position and the parting surface factor. It is proportional to the size and depth of the finished product.
2. The interval between the finished product and the fine frame:
A) Small pieces of finished products: between 25mm and 30mm, between 15mm and 20mm between finished products, if the inserts are about 25mm for plastic materials, and at least 15mm for runners between finished products;
B) The finished product of large parts: 35-50mm from the side and 35mm in the insert. If one piece of steel is out of multiple pieces, the interval between them should be about 12-15mm. The length of the finished product is more than 200mm, and the width of the finished product is 150mm or more. The distance of the product should be no less than 35mm.
3. The principle of selecting the benchmark when the finished product is ranked:
A) Priority is given to departmental divisions with distinct features (such as column position, collision formation, and bone position).
B) If the PRO/E 3D benchmark is selected, indicate the name of the CSO or CSI or DTM.
C) The shape is special, it is difficult to determine the finished product of the benchmark, and it is necessary to negotiate with CAM to determine its benchmark.
D) The finished product benchmark and the mold center must be integers, and the box is numerically marked to indicate the difference.
4. The principle of determining the X and Y coordinate directions of the inner mold frame when aligning: If the difference between the length and width of the inner mold frame is obvious, the direction of the longer side must be taken to place the mold blank position in the X axis direction to work together with the machine tool. Processing direction to reduce the probability of slump.
Third, order model embryo
1. Try to use scale model embryos (LKM scale or Hongfeng scale).
A) When changing the straight mold from the typeface, do not move the square iron. You should directly slap the mold hole on the square iron.
B) The non-scale model embryos should be approved by the supervisor and must be indicated on the layout of the plastic fan electronics supplier.
2. Use CH and CT type blanks to make the pattern pit, the height and width are about 25-35mm, and the length is determined by the height of the mold blank.
3. The diameter of the slingshot hole should be larger than the diameter of the slingshot 1-2mm, and the depth of the B-plate should be at least 20 to 30mm.
4. The mold blank processing diagram is to be processed by the mold supplier to process the nozzle hole (flange), the spring hole, the square aid mounting recess or the nail hole, etc.; the large mold base (800X800) needs to be processed. Head hole (including the screw hole at the bottom), oblique square hole, oblique square bronze insert, oblique square color, row position, row position plate, water transport, water bucket, etc.; fine nozzle die must also process nozzle Pull rod, slingshot rubber hole, pull rubber hole, plug screw hole, etc.; please consult the workshop before the mold embryo processing map, according to the actual situation of the workshop resolution needs to process the object.
5. The large nozzle die is a mold base of 2730 or more. The thickness of the A plate should be between the depth of the fine frame plus 25mm-35mm, the thickness of the B plate is between the depth of the fine frame plus 50mm-70mm; the die is below 2525. The thickness of the A plate is about 25 mm to 30 mm in the frame depth, and the B plate is between 40 mm and 50 mm.
6. The thickness of the slab of the slab of the sluice is between 30 and 40 mm, and the thickness of the slab is between 50 and 60 mm. (The specification of large and fine nozzle die can refer to Longji model embryo data).
Fourth, ordering materials
1. Cutting principle:
A) The opening size of the inserts to be refined without the new plastic casing = the actual number + 3 - 5mm (this number should be as close as possible to the specifications of the steel supplier);
B) Cutting size of fine grinding = actual number + margin (eg: +0.3/-0);
C) The opening size of the Y-CUT insert = the actual number + 5mm (one side) + 5mm (adjacent side) + 20mm (opposite side) + 20mm (adjacent side of the opposite side);
D) The opening size of the insert to be hardened = the actual number + 10 mm (fine grinding is not counted).
2. The mold steel material should be ordered according to the molecular compound plasticity of the finished product (including the plastic material of the beer). Such as:
A) The product of beer PVC depends on the structure of the pattern. GS083H, S136, S136H and beryllium copper can be used as the inner mold material.
B) The inner mold materials such as beer transparent material, POM material, nylon material, ABS material and K-type material are GS083HS136, S136H and other steel materials. (Note: molds made of steel materials such as S136H, GS083H and S136 are used in special environment. It is best not to weld, if it is welded, it needs to be burned and it will be tempered.
C) In addition to beer with acidic or transparent rubber, other finished internal mold materials are P5, P20, 738, 718 steel.
D) The steel used for the inner mold nozzle iron is yellow.
E) Row material, slanting material and row position pressure plate are all 738 materials (except for the row position without inserts).
F) The alloy mold is all made of 8407 material (including the inner mold material), which is convenient to harden.
G) When the bottom or oblique position of the row is to be inlaid with hardware, the material should be 738 steel.
3. Other presets and processing requirements:
1 The clearance between the A plate and the B plate is 0.1 mm (that is, the total height of the inner mold plastic mold is greater than the total depth of the A and B plate fine frames by 0.1 mm). The medium and large mold A and B plates have a relief of 0.5 mm. The height of the return needle should be 0.05-0.2 mm smaller than the clearance of the AB plate (ie, the height of the stool + the height of the B plate + the height of the relief - the clearance of 0.05 to 0.2 mm - the height of the needle plate and the height of the garbage nail = the length of the needle).
2 The top surface of the mold base (the pull hole is the hanging hole) should be marked with the number of the factory and the customer number. The typeface must be at least 12mm, and the word should be neat.
3 The corners of the dies are all placed on the four corners of the B-plate, making an equilateral triangle shape with a depth of 4-5 mm and inverted R or chamfering.
4 All the water in the mold embryo should be labeled 1 IN--1 OUT-2 IN--2 OUT.
5 The pattern hole spacing and the size of the teeth are determined according to the specifications of the injection molding.
6 requirements for upper and lower molds and molds are as follows:
A) The bottom of the mold and the four sides of the mold frame are made to have a 45%×d chamfer of about 1 mm×1 mm.
B) The surface of the A and B plates should be 5mm 锣 a diameter 1/2"mm, the depth of 0.5mm in the circle according to the number of inner molding materials, and the internal die number can be used to facilitate the matching of the number. 1, 2, 3 on the word 唛, B board according to 01, 02, 03 on the word 唛. The upper and lower mold materials face the A board, B board word position need to be marked with the factory number (XXXX), the upper model number is XXXX-- 1, 2, 3, the lower die number is XXXX--01, 02, 03. The upper and lower die numbers must be symmetrical (ie, the upper die is 1 and the lower die is 01 as a box). The upper and lower die type 唛 position is 30 mm long. The width is 8mm and the depth is 0.5mm. The new plastic case is supplied with a 5.0mm. The internal model number should be engraved or numbered according to the customer's supply.
C). The tolerance of the upper and lower mold frames is %%p0.02mm, the upper and lower mold teeth are permitted to be %%p0.02mm, and the upper and lower mold sizes are %%p0.02mm.
7 When leaving the mold, the appearance should be clean and the inner mold should be sprayed with anti-rust oil.
5. Precautions when drawing a formwork
1. The KO hole is generally placed in the middle of the mold. When there are multiple, the spacing between them is generally 100mm.
2. The support column should be placed as far as possible toward the center of the mold, that is, the KO hole, and the size should be as large as possible. Be careful not to interfere with the thimble, skew pin and other mechanisms. In comparison, the heaven and earth sides need more support columns than the left and right sides.
3. When the thimble is less than 2mm, the mold needs to add EGP. But there are also special requirements. The position is placed on the side of the mold.
4. The hanging hole should be placed in the middle of the template without interference from other mechanisms. If there is interference, it should be shifted and dimensioned.
5. When the length of the mold side of the earth exceeds 350mm, the ejector plate screws and ST should be added, and the two M10 screws on the left and right sides should be locked between the lower fixed plate dies.
6. If the template of a sub-frame is thicker than the intermediate figure of the template thickness listed in the standard formwork, then the GP needs to increase the performance. If it is not a standard mold base, the sky side or the left and right sides are elongated, then the GP needs to increase the performance. The algorithm of the three-plate mode GP is: the length of the GP below the male and female template parting surface is equal to the total length of the finished material bone plus 30-40 mm.
7. The small tie rods in the three-plate mold are placed on the left and right sides of the mold. The small rod stroke is calculated by adding 15-20 mm of total length of the bone.
8. Place the resin shutters in the three-plate mold as far as possible on the left and right sides of the mold.
9, the mold generally needs to add RP spring, the algorithm of the spring hole is the ejector distance multiplied by 2 plus 10mm, the length of the spring is the length of the spring hole plus 10mm.
10, if the product has a barb, you need to take the oblique pin, slider and other institutions. The side view of the finished product entry needs to be partially enlarged. The skew pin and the slider should be shown as far as possible in the side view.
11, the layout of the group diagram focus and labeling focus: group diagrams need to represent the mold, mold core screws, thimbles, waterways, skew pins, sliders, runners, points, nozzles, positioning rings, KO holes , support column, EGP, small tie rod, resin shutter, return pin spring, positioning block, etc. The same side view also needs to be covered.
The key points of the assembly diagram are the place where the mold base is to be processed, the large size of the mold base and the size of each template, the position of the hanging mold hole, GP, RP, EGP, KO hole, support column, mold size, ejector plate screw, ST, small drawbars, resin shutters, nozzles, positioning rings and finished product baselines.
Sixth, size labeling
1. Pay attention to the following points during the dimensioning process:
a. The proportion of the map should be correct.
b. Before the labeling, it is necessary to make a stacking work to do the overlap work, and check whether 2D and 3D are consistent.
c. The magnification factor of the partial enlargement map should be enlarged by the ratio of 2, 4, 5, and 10. Generally, the 1:1 icon is first filled, and then the partial enlarged view is marked. The dimension line is to be blasted when the partial enlargement is marked. The enlarged area should have a size corresponding to the enlarged view for inspection.
d. Mark a part to check if the origin of the label is correct.
2. Highlighted dimensions:
a. mold core opening size
b. Molding thimble, waterway, screw position size, such as the mold is more complicated to be represented by a single picture.
c. The size of the product on the mold core, and the depth of discharge.
d. The male and female molds are inserted into the size of the broken part, and the broken size is indicated after the size.
e. The size of the machining station to be discharged. Draft angle size.
f. The size of the line cut hole on the mold core, such as oblique pin, slope into the child.
g. The dimensions to be marked on the template are: frame size, thimble, water path, screw, nozzle hole, three-plate die point flow path, corresponding position of the skew pin slider, positioning block, etc.
a. The frame should be kept at a 1:1 ratio. If you need to enlarge it, please indicate the magnification.
b. The corresponding parts should be placed in a frame as much as possible. If the mother mold is to be placed with the mother mold, the slider should be placed together with the corresponding part of the slider. The template should not be placed in the same frame as the mold and the parts such as the input.
c. The arrangement of the parts in the frame should be placed in order.
d. The number of the frame is edited in turn by the group diagram - template diagram - model diagram.
e. Complete a picture to indicate the designer, date of completion, etc.
f. According to the customer's product 2D drawing to build 3D, the completed 3D should be converted into 2D, re-marked according to the 2D drawing provided by the customer, check whether it is consistent, and the size of the tolerance range is represented by different colors. And the annotation map is to be archived.
These are Plastic mold 2D ranking steps and precautions!