Plastic mold assembly skills
There are many types of plastic molds. Even if the same type of molds have different starting and precision requirements due to different types of molded plastics, the assembly methods are not the same. Therefore, the assembly drawings and parts drawings should be carefully studied before assembly to understand the functions of each part. Characteristics and technical requirements, determine the assembly benchmark. Through assembly, and finally fully meet the product's various quality indicators, mold movement accuracy and various technical requirements in the use process.
Basic structure of plastic mold
Plastic molds can be divided into: guiding system, supporting system, forming part system, pouring system, cooling system, ejector system and exhaust system according to the overall functional structure.
Definition: A plastic flow path in the mold from the injection nozzle to the cavity. It consists of a main channel, a runner, a gate, and a hole.
Plastic mold assembly skills
Related some Chinese and English
CAV.NO No. 1 mold cavity RUNNER runner
GATE gate CAVITY cavity
1. Assembly Standards Assembly standards can be broadly divided into:
(1) The main working parts in the plastic mold, such as the core, the cavity and the inlay, are used as the reference parts for the assembly. The other parts of the mold are assembled and assembled for assembly.
(2) Trimming and assembling with the guide side guide sleeve or the template side base surface of the mold as the assembly reference surface.
2. Mold assembly accuracy
(1) The accuracy of each component, such as distance dimension accuracy, coaxiality, equality, verticality, etc.
(2) Relative motion accuracy, such as transmission accuracy linear motion and rotary motion accuracy.
(3) Matching accuracy and contact accuracy, such as matching clearance, interference contact status, etc.
(4) The wall thickness of plastic molded parts. When the new mold is made, the wall thickness of the formed part should be biased to the lower limit of the size.
3. Principle of repair
(1) Repair the draft angle. In principle, the cavity should ensure that the big end size is within the tolerance range of the part. The core should ensure that the small end size is within the tolerance range of the part.
(2) The radius of the fillet at the corner, the cavity should be small, and the core should be too large.
(3) When the mold has both the horizontal parting surface and the vertical parting surface, the horizontal parting surface should be slightly left with gap when the vertical parting surface is touched. Small molds only need to be painted with red and then contact each other. The gap between large molds is about 0.02mm.
(4) For the mold with the inclined surface clamping, after the inclined surface is tightly closed, the gap of the parting surface should be 0.02-0.03mm.
(5) The arc of the repair surface should be smoothed with the straight line, the surface should not be dented, and the ridged line should be consistent with the mold opening direction.
These are plastic mold assembly skills,if you want to know more plastic mold information and injection mold,please contact me.