Plastic mold injection products reasons and solutions for flow marks
In the process of using plastic injection molding machine to process plastic molds, it is inevitable that there will be some unexpected phenomena that damage the quality of the products, such as flow marks, leaving traces of traces on the surface of plastic molds, so the reasons and solutions for the flow marks of plastic mold injection products are What?
Plastic mold injection products have flow marks
The main cause of the flow marks is that the material does not reach the injection pressure and the rate of fire, making the material flow slower.
Effect of mold on flow marks
1, the mold surface temperature is too low, easy to produce flow marks
2. Factors affecting the size and quantity of runners and gates
3, the mold exhaust must be sufficient
Effect of molding conditions
1. The temperature of the material tube is too low, the temperature of the molten plastic is also low, the fluidity of the material is lowered, and the flow marks are easily formed in the flow direction.
2. The material cycle time is unreasonable. When the material cycle time is too short, the melt temperature will be low, and the fluidity of the material will be deteriorated during filling, which is prone to flow marks.
3. The material stays in the material tube for a short time, the material temperature is also too low, the material is not easy to fill, and flow marks are also formed.
Plastic mold injection products have flow marks solution
1. For injection molding products with relatively long flow length, materials with good fluidity must be selected. For materials with insufficient fluidity, a suitable proportion of molding lubricant can be added to improve the fluidity of the material. Generally, the lubricant content is at 1%. When the flow length is large for the mold wall thickness wallpaper, the lubricant content must be appropriately increased.
2. The injection pressure and holding time are insufficient, and the condensed skin is pressed against the mold surface, leaving the flow marks of the melt in the flow direction. The coping method can increase the injection pressure and extend the dwell time, and the condensation layer can be pressed against the surface of the mold until the plastic mold or similar cement product mold is shaped.
3, the injection cycle is too short, the plastic heating temperature is too low, resulting in flow marks, can lengthen the injection cycle time, fully make the flow direction of the traces can not be produced.
4. The temperature of the barrel is too low, the melt temperature is low, the material temperature is increased, the injection pressure and the holding time are pressed against the die face until the plastic mold is shaped.
5, the nozzle temperature is too low, resulting in a drop in material temperature to produce flow marks, increase the nozzle temperature, should be higher than the last set of 6 degrees Celsius.
6. If the main flow channel, the runner or the gate is too small, the flow resistance will increase, and the size of the pouring system can be re-examined and gradually increased.
If you want to know more Plastic mold injection products,please contact us,www.kayoutech.com