The plastic mold exploring the structural form
1. Cavity arrangement. The number of cavities and their arrangement are determined according to the geometrical features of the plastic parts, the dimensional accuracy requirements, the batch size, the difficulty in mold manufacturing, and the cost of the mold.
For the injection mold, the precision of the plastic parts is grade 3 and grade 3a, the weight is 5 grams, the hardening casting system is adopted, the number of cavities is 4-6; the plastic parts are general precision (4-5 grade), forming The material is partially crystalline, the number of cavities can be 16-20; the weight of plastic parts is 12-16g, the number of cavities is 8-12; and the weight of plastic parts is 50-100g, the number of cavities is taken 4-8. For amorphous plastic parts, the recommended number of cavities is 24-48, 16-32 and 6-10. When continuing to increase the weight of plastic parts, multi-cavity molds are rarely used. Plastic parts with a precision of 7-9, * The number of multi-cavities increased to 50% compared with the indicated accuracy of 4-5.
2. Determine the parting surface. The position of the parting surface is conducive to mold processing, exhaust, demoulding and forming operations, surface quality of plastic parts, etc.
3. Determine the gating system (the shape, position, and size of the main runner, split runner, and gate) and the exhaust system (the method of exhaust, the location and size of the vent).
4. Select the ejector mode (top rod, top tube, push plate, combined ejector) to determine the undercut treatment method and core pulling method.
5. Determine the shape and position of the cooling, heating method and heating and cooling grooves, and the mounting location of the heating element.
6. According to the mold material, strength calculation or empirical data, determine the thickness and shape of the mold parts, the shape structure and the position of all connections, positioning and guides.
7. Determine the structural form of the main molded part and structural part.
8. Consider the strength of each part of the mold and calculate the working size of the molded part.
The Plastic molds are common molding machines in the industry. Therefore, we must pay attention to the quality problems when manufacturing plastic molds. We must control the quality of plastic molds.
Develop a complete plastic mold production management system, realize the computer information management system of product data management, process data management, plan management and schedule management of mold production management process, including mold production planning, mold design and process Formulation, workshop assignment and product inspection, warehouse management, etc., enabling plastic molds to be fully tracked and managed in manufacturing and related auxiliary information from planning to completion.
These are the plastic mold exploring the structural form