Specification for leather pattern of automobile parts plastic mold
4. Basic principles for the definition of striated areas
In addition, in the corrosion of a single part of the skin grain and have a mutual matching relationship between the parts of the skin grain corrosion, not only to pay attention to its appearance and to maintain the continuity of the skin grain, mainly summarized as follows:
1) the leather grain corrosion area of a single part is generally corroded until the visible surface of the part appears with the assembly. As shown in figure 4, the leather grain corrosion of each individual part is based on the visible surface of the door guard plate assembly.
2) the R Angle of a single part, that is, the area where two adjacent surfaces of the part meet and transition and show an arc shape, the leather grain shall be within the range of 2-4mm from the visible surface to the R Angle direction, ensuring that all the places seen in the visual range of human are processed with corrosion grain. As shown in figure 5, when the right inspection cover of the instrument panel matches the surrounding parts, the exposed part is the surface of R Angle. If the skin texture does not achieve R Angle, the surface will feel skin texture interruption, affecting the appearance.
3) the interface area of two kinds of leather stripes for the same part:
For example, on the body of the door guard plate, two kinds of leather stripes are defined in different areas on the same part, and the corrosion of the leather stripes in the interface area between the two should especially ensure the smooth transition of the two kinds of leather stripes, usually corresponding treatment should be done to the R Angle, for example, the R Angle is slightly shallow or starts to become shallow at the place 2-3mm away from the joint. Automobile parts plastic mold
Production principle of leather grain:
This process adopts anti-corrosion transfer printing ink, screen printing decorative pattern on decal paper, transfer decorative pattern printing ink to the mold by lamination method, after drying and dressing, chemical corrosion, then make concave and convex decorative pattern on the mold.
Base drawing making → photographic plate making → screen making → ink allocation → decal paper printing decoration pattern → ink drying → pre-treatment of mould → decal transfer → drying → dressing → corrosion → inspection → cleaning and anti-rust.
2. Process of decorative pattern mold
2.1 base drawing production
In addition to computer or hand drawing, most of the decorative pattern on plastic samples and artificial leather.
Plastic sample should choose the surface of decorative pattern clear, even, level off, spray a layer of black paint from dry first, after air dry, with 200 eyes above white powder (calcium carbonate) daub, fill smooth grain, then gently wipe out the prominent face of white powder, make its show black, until the layout pattern is clear, black and white, bottom map will be completed.
If choose man-made leather adornment grain, can spread man-made leather flat nail is fastened on board, press afore-mentioned requirement same processing, had better choose black man-made leather, can omit spray paint.
CR or SO film was used to film the base picture 1:1.Photographic film size to 100mm×200mm or so is appropriate, easy to make screen plate and decal transfer.
2.3 screen version
With 200 ~ 300 mesh yellow polyester silk, blue photosensitive film with thickness of 0.02mm, aluminum frame and photographic plate, according to the manufacturing method of printing line screen plate.
2.4 ink preparation
Select 500g of high-quality solid asphalt, put it into a clean rust-free iron tank, add 300ml kerosene, and boil it for 1 ~ 2h on an adjustable temperature electric furnace. Control the micro-boiling state, stir it appropriately, and purify it to a consistency suitable for screen printing. It is better to cool it to room temperature in a jelly shape without skin or crease on the surface.
Asphalt ink and 2711-4 ink (tianjin ink factory products), according to the weight ratio of 1:1 mixing, and then add peony No78 dry oil, the amount of mixed ink weight of 2% ~ 5%, with an ink knife evenly mixed, you can make anti-corrosion transfer ink.
2.5 decal paper printing decorative pattern
With WPS400 screen printing machine, install screen version, rubber scraper put an appropriate amount of anti-corrosion transfer ink, first with waste blueprint paper on the back side of trial printing, force to be uniform, light and important moderate, do not return to ink, until the printing out of uniform and clear decorative lines, and then decal paper printed.
Decal paper should be cut to the appropriate size before printing, with a clean rubber scraper scraping.Printing process such as ink blocking mesh, the pattern is not clear, the ink is too dry, can add an appropriate amount of kerosene diluted; Automobile parts plastic mold
If the printed decorative pattern is easy to blur, the ink in excess of kerosene, ink can be placed on the glass plate, ink knife repeated blending, volatile part of kerosene reprinted.