Plastic mold welding screw repairing method
PLASTIC MOULD WELDING SCREW REPAIRING METHOD INTRODUCTION: Surfacing is an important manufacturing and maintenance method in modern material processing and manufacturing.
Working principle: Plasma arc powder cladding surface surfacing is based on argon hydrogen plasma arc as heat source, and a certain composition of wear-resistant and corrosion-resistant alloy powder is used as special filling welding technology for filling metal. In the surfacing, the transfer arc is mainly used to generate a molten pool on the surface of the workpiece, and the alloy powder is continuously supplied according to the required amount, and the welding torch is sent under the action of the powder feeding airflow, and is blown into the arc. The powder is preheated in the arc column, in a molten or semi-molten state, sprayed into the workpiece bath, fully melted in the bath, and vented and floated out of the slag. As the welding gun and the workpiece move relative to each other, the alloy bath gradually solidifies and the desired alloy deposit is obtained on the workpiece.
The surfacing process is one of the effective technical methods to improve the wear resistance, corrosion resistance and impact resistance of metal surfaces.
Working principle of DML-V02: Plasma powder surfacing is a plasma arc as a heat source. The high temperature generated by the plasma arc is used to rapidly heat and melt, mix, diffuse and solidify the alloy powder and the surface of the substrate. The plasma beam is self-excited and cooled after leaving. A high-performance alloy layer to achieve the surface strengthening and hardening surfacing process. Because the plasma arc has high arc temperature, high heat transfer rate, good stability, and deep controllability, the related stack is adjusted. The welding parameters can be freely adjusted within a certain range of the thickness, width and hardness of the weld overlay layer. After the plasma powder surfacing, the fusion interface is formed between the matrix material and the surfacing material, and the bonding strength is high; the surfacing layer is dense, the corrosion resistance and wear resistance are good; the dilution of the matrix material and the surfacing material is reduced, and the material property changes little; The use of powder as a surfacing material can improve the selectivity of the alloy design, in particular, it can successfully weld refractory materials and improve the wear resistance, high temperature resistance and corrosion resistance of the workpiece.
DML-V02 technical advantages:
1. The surfacing welding alloy layer is metallurgically bonded to the workpiece substrate, and the bonding strength is high;
2, surfacing welding speed, low dilution rate; plasma arc surfacing dilution can be controlled at 5% to 10%, or lower.
3. The surfacing layer is densely organized and beautifully formed; the surfacing process is easy to realize mechanization and automation;
4. Plasma surfacing can be directly carried out on the surface of rusted and oily metal parts without complicated pretreatment process;
5. Compared with other plasma spray welding, the equipment has simple structure, energy saving and easy operation, and easy maintenance and repair;
6. The plasma arc has high temperature, concentrated energy and good stability, and the residual stress and deformation caused on the workpiece are small.
7. Good controllability. The arc parameters such as the atmosphere and temperature of the plasma arc can be adjusted by changing the power, changing the type of gas, the flow rate, and the structural size of the nozzle, thereby achieving efficient automated production and improving labor productivity.
8, a wide range of materials used. As a welding material, the surfacing alloy powder is not limited by the processing techniques such as casting, rolling and wire drawing. It can be equipped with alloy powders of different compositions according to different performance requirements, and is especially suitable for hard resistance which is difficult to make but easy to powder. Grind the alloy to obtain the weld overlay of the desired properties.
These are Plastic mold welding screw repairing method.if you want to know more plastic mold and injection molding information,please visit our website:www.kayoumold.com